Join Rio Grande Farm Park staff and volunteers for an evening of local food from the Rio Grande Farm Park and other farmers in the region. This annual fundraiser for the Rio Grande Farm Park is complete with local music by Mark Eaton and friends and will be one of the affairs of the season!
The menu for the 2019 Farm to Table Dinner will tentatively include:
- Spanakopita triangles with local spinach
- Crudité platter with homemade dip
- Fresh Rio Grande salad with beets, roasted piñons and watermelon radish
- Jesse Marchildon’s Dancing Badger Farms smoked chicken or smoked tofu with a white BBQ sauce
- Italian roasted vegetables
- Spicy polenta cakes with honey butter
- Apricot-Peach crisp
6pm: Non-alcoholic libations and appetizers at RGFP
Hayride to The Barn at La Manzanilla
7pm: Dinner and drinks at The Barn at La Manzanilla
Date: Saturday, August 17
Location: Rio Grande Farm Park/The Barn at La Manzanilla
This event is part of the Experience the Mystic Valley fundraiser event series for the RGFP!